Course overview Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) offers tools and techniques in transforming your innate potential into performance. NLP helps you to understand the language of
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) offers tools and techniques in transforming your innate potential into performance. NLP helps you to understand the language of the mind, learn how it works, and apply this knowledge to significantly improve your relationships, career, personal development, communication, leadership and motivation.
In the corporate context, NLP techniques are beneficial for inter-personal communication and relationship issues between managers, individuals within teams and clients. NLP can positively impact employee engagement, trust and teamwork. It helps reduce inefficiencies due to the lack of clarity in communication, especially in giving and receiving information or instructions.
- Understand how our mind works and how we create results
- Choose an empowering way of reframing a situation
- Notice the unsaid and strategise to communicate and influence more effectively
- Communication styles – Learn your own and other styles that exist
- Get information you want by using focused, precision questioning skills
- Build and maintain resilient and rewarding relationships through Appreciation and Acknowledgement
- Introduction to NLP
- The NLP Communication model – Learning how the human mind actually works
- Sensory Acuity – Awareness of subtle non-verbal cues in communication
- Communication Styles – Learn your own and other styles that exist and how to be flexible to be better understood
- Presuppositions – The assumptions of successful communicators
- Rapport – Connecting and create a feeling of trust
- Perceptual Positions – Shifting perspectives for greater insight
- Precision Questions – Using questions to elicit high quality information
Who should attend?
Level 2 – Supervisors, Executives, & Emerging Managers
Level 3 – New Managers &
Level 4 – Managers and anyone who wants to learn skills to connect and communicate effectively with colleagues and customers.
Roshini Ganesan is a trainer and facilitator with 17 years of experience. She trains people in business presentations, communication, customer service, NLP, EQ, positivity and leading change. She has trained in over 12 countries (including the US, Australia, China, India, Japan, Mozambique and most of the ASEAN countries), in various industries.
Roshini is a certified trainer of John Kotter International’s Our Iceberg is Melting – Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions and Shawn Achor’s Happiness Advantage: The Orange Frog – Leading Positive Results.
She is also a Master Practitioner in NLP (Worldwide Institutes of NLP), Certified Trainer in EQ (6 Seconds), Accredited Trainer in Think On Your Feet® (Ken Everett International) and certified to administer the Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) and EQ 2.0.
Meenakshi Sarup is an experienced trainer and facilitator in business presentations and communication, NLP, EQ, positivity and leading change. She has trained in Singapore, India, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam in various industries.
Prior to training, she has 12 years of corporate experience in HR, skill development, organisational development and quality management systems in Oracle Corporation and the TATA Group.
Meenakshi has a post-graduate diploma in business. She is a licensed trainer of John Kotter International’s Our Iceberg is Melting – Changing and Succeeding Under Any Conditions, Certified NLP Trainer (Worldwide Institutes of NLP), Certified Trainer of EQ (6 Seconds) and an Accredited Trainer in Think On Your Feet® (Ken Everett International). She has also trained in the facilitation methodologies of World Café, Open Space Technology, Appreciative Inquiry and Proaction Café and in Interactive Training Strategies (by the renowned Dr Thiagi). Meenakshi is a Professional Member of Asia Professional Speakers Singapore (APSS).
Register here: https://pdel.sim.edu.sg/courses/nlp-for-professionals-4461/
24 (Thursday) 9:00 am - 25 (Friday) 5:00 pm
SIM Management House
41 Namly Avenue