Speak in Stories™
Business Storytelling to make the complicated simple, to spark ideas and to persuade.
Everyone loves a good story.
Effective stories provide more than just facts, or a simple account of what happened. Stories are a tool to capture the imagination and strike emotional chords, with lasting effect. In your hands, stories can be wielded powerfully to make the complicated simple; to inspire; or to impart new ways to view the world.
In this workshop you learn how to craft powerful stories.
All you need is a little know-how and practice. Using your own narratives, you build, revise and tell stories that can be used to spice up a talk, share important life lessons or explain/reinforce key messages in business. You can even use a story to build a presentation.
Together with other participants, you will review, improve and hone your stories. You’ll develop the skills to translate your experiences into powerful, memorable vignettes for business communications. By the end, you will have the confidence to deliver messages in a more motivating and inspiring manner.
Who should attend:
- Leaders, managers, professional communicators, sales representatives, trainers, instructors.
- Anyone who communicates important information, from mission statements to leadership messages to day-to-day business issues, and wants the information to be remembered and shared.
- This workshop is run over 2 full days.
- 1-day version can be conducted with reduced course content and an extended day (9.00a.m. to 5.00p.m.)
- Ideal Workshop size: 15-20 pax
FRANCHISED Workshop materials
All participants will receive:
- Get messages across in a more objective, motivating and inspiring manner
- Have a greater and longer-lasting impact
- Enhance presence as a public speaker and business leader