Where SUBSTANCE meets STYLE
This workshop can be conducted face-to-face or virtually
Organisations use PI to:
- Equip people to speak up confidently and be persuasive – even before senior audiences
- Get their people to deliver clear, logical and engaging messages – whether during formal presentations, video conferences, tele-conferences or meetings
- Train Internal trainers to deliver their content in a memorable way
- Build PRESENCE for their frequently invited speakers and presenters
Why YOU need this workshop:
- You need to know HOW TO keep your audiences’ ENGAGED and INTERESTED in what you are presenting from beginning to end
- You or your team need to present (pitches ,proposals, reviews, project updates etc.) to senior audiences and you don’t know how and whereto start ….and SAVE TIME and ENERGY in the process
- You are presenting technical or ‘boring’ data and information and you want to make it interesting for your audience
- You want your audience to KNOW, DO or AGREE to something at the end of your presentation
- You are a nervous presenter and you want to develop STYLE and calmness and confidence while presenting
In today’s environment we have to make every opportunity to communicate and present matter. The ability to analyse our audience, organise and structure our data quickly, then be able to present our ideas efficiently, effectively and in an engaging manner is a CORE skill for ALL.
Simple TOOLS, TECHNIQUES and TEMPLATES will be used on how to get clarity on your audience and messaging, to develop a customised presentation for that audience, that is both LOGICAL & ENGAGING at the same time.
- To Better PREPARE for presentations
- To TAILOR presentations to the AUDIENCE
- To ORGANISE & STRUCTURE presentation content
- To Instil CALMNESS & CONFIDENCE before and during a presentation
- To DELIVER with Impact using best practices in Non-Verbal Communication
- To CREATE VISUAL IMPACT with PowerPoint
2-Day - PROGRAMME OUTLINE
- Gauge participants’ skill level and allow participants to know own strengths and areas to improve when presenting. Each pax will be video-taped.
- To be able to organize and structure text for clarity and conciseness, to suit audience and occasion – ENGAGE the mind of audience and increase EFFECTIVENESS of message.
- Learn to use our proprietary PI Template™ to organise and structure their content
- Objective: To know a quickway of converting data from text template to slides; know the dos and don’ts of using visual aids
- Objective: To use non-verbal communication to add impact to presentations; to appeal to a wide range of audiences – to become a more ENGAGING presenter
- Objective: to integrate all skills learnt in a presentation with immediate feedback with videotaping of each presentation
- Compare & Contrast Day 1& Day 2 Video Clips
Who should attend:
- Anyone who is in a LEADERSHIP role (Senior Managers, Managers, Leaders, Supervisors)
- Anyone in a client-facing role (Marketing specialists, Sales, Public Relations, Press Officers, Customer Service etc.)
- Financial Analysts, Technical Specialists and all those making Business Presentations (internally or externally)
- Anyone who needs additional skills in presenting FYI or presentations that requires some form of action at the end (Signing on the dotted line, getting approval etc)
- Internal Trainers
- This workshop is run over 2 full days.
- A 1-day version can be conducted for class size of 8 pax and less
- This workshop has been designed for a max group size of 16 pax
- Manual of all slides shown + Interesting related articles
- PI TEMPLATE™ – to organise and structure presentations
- LOGICAL FLOW Cards to Organise thoughts and ideas for CONTENT development
- Feedback Forms
- These forms will provide each individual participant with structured feedback on multiple aspects of their presentations.
- Video Clips of Before & After
Pre & Post Workshop (Optional)
- Pre and Post workshop questionnaire for both participant and their managers to use to ensureKEY AREAS for improvement are identified then monitored for progress.
- 3 week Follow-up via Email support that will include POINTERS on presenting with Video Clips of good to great presentations.
- Follow-up 1-on-1 coaching and feedback