This infographic on Organisational Mindset shifts created an avalanche of ideas! So, as organisations transform, what Mindset shifts do we need as Individuals?
(link to original post in comments)
Here’re some great ideas that came up:
(my top 5 in the hasty graphic)
– From Standard Operating Procedures to Individual Operating Procedures. SOPs to IOPs
– From ‘Know it all’ to ‘Learn it all’
– From ‘fear of failure’ to ’embracing failure courageously’
– From Urgency to Ease
– From Feedback to Appreciation
– From Time Management to Attention Management
– From Competition to ‘Encouraging & championing independent cutting-edge thinking’
Jeffrey SY Ong – authentically demonstrating a Growth Mindset & Compassion.
Roshini Ganesan had some practical advice
– From physical team engagement to hybrid team engagement.
– From physical places to online spaces
– From one time Town Halls to continued communication
– from long meetings to 45 min meetings at a time
And Malar Villi Suppramaniam summed it up beautifully – it is about ‘Being Human’
So, question is – As INDIVIDUALS, what mindset shifts do we need – as our organisations transform? From < > to < >?